Assisi Loop 2.0—Pain Management for Horses
Reduce Pain and Inflammation in Horses With Assisi Loop 2.0We love the Assisi Loop for wound healing, chronic issues, and pain management in horses, including arthritis. Reducing inflammation is a critical first step in healing. To bring our clients the newest and best advancements in equine health, we now offer the Assisi Loop® 2.0, a revolutionary device that greatly reduces pain and inflammation without the use of drugs or invasive technology. The Assisi Loop 2.0 uses low-level pulses of electromagnetic energy to reduce inflammation and pain and to enhance recovery. The Assisi Loop is a targeted Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (tPEMF) device that is portable and easy to use and can be used at the clinic or in the home or stable to supplement in-office treatments. Use of the Assisi Loop will not interfere with existing standard treatment procedures or pain management programs. It is effective in combination with equine physical therapy treatments, chiropractic treatments, and pain and inflammation medications. In addition to treating pain and inflammation, the Assisi Loop 2.0 is also effective for a number of other equine health issues, including:
- Wound Care: Infected wounds, chronic nonhealing wounds, and lick granulomas.
- Orthopedic Injuries: Strains or sprains, torn cruciate, disc issues, fractures, muscle strains, and broken bones.
- Degenerative Disorders: Osteoarthritis, dysplasia, degenerative myelopathy, degenerative joint disease, and spinal instability.
- Neurological Issues: IVDD, Wobblers disease, Neuropathy, myelitis, and lumbar stenosis.
- Other Inflammatory Issues: Pancreatitis, cystitis, tracheal bronchitis, and laminitis.
- Post-Surgical Pain and Swelling: Following amputations, tooth extractions, tumor removal, and ACL repair.